This section addresses a number of issues that other users have encountered whilst using Classical Music Library.
Please select the issue which most closely resembles yours from the list below. If it is not in the list, please contact us by going to e-mail support.
- You are using Internet Explorer version 5.14 on a MAC. The player popup opens and the player reports that it is 'playing' or say's 'please wait' but there is no sound
- The player popup opens, but it is blank (white)
- The player popup opens, the player reports that it is 'playing', 'buffering' or says 'please wait', but there is no sound (you are not using Internet Explorer 5.14 on a MAC)
- I can get music to play on my PC using Internet Explorer, but not using a Netscape browser or an Apple MAC
- Music plays but is interrupted by periodic buffering (the music is broken with unexpected silence)
- There appears to be scratching or jumping in a track
- The volume is too low