Jumping or scratching
- You are playing music form the service.
- There are sounds resembling scratching or the music appears to skip and jump
- There may be insufficient bandwidth available to play the music.
- The music file may have an encoding error.
- Try restarting the track.
- If the same thing happens again, see if the problem occurs with any other music.
- If it does, then it could be caused by your connection speed. Please see this related help file.
- If the problem keeps occurring with the same track, and not any other, then please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.